What a quite little life we live …… thought I’d just share with you some of the different directions all pulling at the one time – long gone are the days of just turning up to work and rolling my way through a full appointment book!
– today we had the dedication of 20:1, the installation for Magdalene High School (see picture)
– Masters by research @ COFA (College of Fine Arts, UNSW). Over the next 12 months the end of the latest degree will be finalized. In that time 3 major & a few minor works have to be completed; final show has to be booked/designed & organized; thesis has to be written & submitted.
– shows (both group and solo) must have work made & be organized
– competitions entered (and of course work made for them!)
– get myself ‘out there’ in a targeted, methodical way
– finish mural at the hockey club
– work/develop new Artist in Residence @ Miranda Primary School
– head out west to Fowlers Gap very soon!
and of course:
– spend time with the fam
– play hockey
– dream of sailing again
phew – anyone feeling a bit weary?
as the classic cliche says: ‘into it’!